Why we are Different?
With the help of Next-level, you can access the doctor you need through any device at any time with a question or concern of any size! Get instantly connected to a Canadian-licensed doctor or healthcare provider which will do their best to accommodate you as quickly as they can and with the best service. Through Next-level you can not only pop in to ask a question, but you can also ask for a sick note, or consultation, or referral, or prescription!
While Telehealth Ontario answers smaller urgent medical questions by connecting you to a registered nurse, we can provide more prolonged and in-depth care. However, we also accept quick stop by for short questions or needs!
Here’s how Next-level’s doctors can help you
- Next-level quickly connects you care suppliers to assist with any queries or issues that you just may have – irrespective of the size, we tend to are here to help you the most effective we will!
- By contacting our doctors, they’re approved and may write sick/medical notes for you and your family – but, not for an extended time period; solely short absences of 1-3 days – however this beats waiting in line to own an easy note written!
- With the assistance of our team, we can quickly store, keep and manage your medical records, serving to you retain them all organized and in one place, also creating it easier for you to access.
- Our doctors can even prescribe medications, which may be faxed to your nearest or desired pharmacy – however, primarily based on your consultation.
Learn more about why Telehealth Ontario Patients love using Next-level
- Shorter wait times!
- No more need to travel far distances to see your doctors and healthcare providers. Simply hop online and get a free and quick consultation.
- No question is too big or small.
- Prescriptions, medical record consultation, appointment bookings and other short questions can take less than 30 minutes!
- The support staff is always listening and working their best for you.
- The website is well designed to be able to maneuver and use easily.
- No need to repeat yourself multiple times to be heard!