Why bother spending your time and gas to go to a clinic, when you can reach any Canadian-licensed doctor with just the click of a button? All through the comfort of your home, you can now instantly get in touch with the online doctor (walk-in online) you need through any piece of technology that you have. Whether it be your phone, or iPad, or tablet, or computer, the options are endless! Don’t hesitate to also book an appointment, or to simply pop in, the options are all there for you.
Consult an online doctor – walk-in online clinic
Why Use online doctor?
With the help of online doctors, you can free up more time in your day for other activities and chores. No need to spend time going down to the clinic, just book an appointment online and have your worries consolidated in the comfort of your home. As well as making it as accessible to as many people as we can, whether it be the distance or due to a disability, remote medicine can help accommodate your every need.
How Next-level Works
In only a few simple steps Next-level will assist you with your first virtual clinic appointment!
- Fill out the form and make sure to specify areas of concern and/or questions that you may have
- Wait for a doctor or practitioner to contact you and get in touch
- Have an appointment and discuss any concerns you have through secure messaging, audio, and/or video calls
- Wait for the follow-up or requisitions that your doctor may send you to get done
Welcome to Next-level!
What we can do
Online doctors are still just the same doctors and more or less have the same abilities as they do in in-person clinics, such as:
- Provide you with any family or OBGYN medical and primary needs,
- Prescribing medications,
- Have lab work ordered to be done, and give you lab work requisitions,
- Write your sick/doctors notes for work and/or school
What we can’t do
However, there are certain things that our doctors are not able to do through the virtual clinics, which include:
- Prescribing controlled drugs, such as narcotics
- Assist with medical emergencies – if you believe you are experiencing an emergency call 911 immediately and/or get to your nearest Emergency Room
- Write backdated sick/doctors notes for illnesses that have occurred in the past
- Physical exams through a virtual setting – if you require a physical exam, contact us and have an in-person consultation booked
For more information on our policies and can’s and cant’s in the virtual field, contact us and we’d be happy to help you with any questions and concerns that you may have.
With the rapidly changing world and global situation, remote communities are up and going more than ever. With the help of Next-level, you will be able to get your medical inquiries resolved faster, more conveniently, and also with less need of exposure to public places.